BNY Mellon Careers
Intermediate Representative, Fund/Client Accounting
- Process trades on the fund accounting system as per client instructions.
- Track and manage the lifecycle of complex derivatives products
- Ensure all complex derivatives have been identified and accounted for correctly at each valuation point for all funds assigned to you.
- Complete reconciliations from fund accounting systems to brokers and clients for all cash and asset positions.
- Highlight any potential NAV impacting positions to your Supervisor/ Manager and understand the impact that these have on the production of the final NAV.
- Ensure familiarity with and proficiency on all systems required for completion of derivative reconciliations.
- Develop an understanding of all the technical functions and processes in the team.
- Ensure BNY Mellon and client standard procedures and controls are being adhered to on a daily basis.
- Communicate any significant operational issues that arise to the Supervisor in a timely fashion.
- Fluency in English
- Up to 1 year experience in financial services
- BA or MA in Finance or similar field, however we equally welcome graduates of all degrees
- Proactive, focused attitude towards work and an ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Organizational, inter-personal, verbal & written communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Initiative and enthusiasm with an ability to achieve challenging goals
- Proactively manage and organize workflow on a daily basis
- PC literacy, including proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Requisite experience in the fund administration business with previous exposure to derivative instruments
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Location: Aquarius Building ul. Swobodna 3
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data. BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.- BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom. Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70610
Organization: Glb Fund Accnt & Fund Admin-HR13984
Requisition Number: 1809377