BNY Mellon Careers
Intermediate Representative, Fund/Client Accounting on Eagle Conversion Team
- Preparing and conducting conversion of investment funds to EAGLE STAR platform from internal and external accounting systems, including pre-conversion checks, data load and reconciliation, preparing audit packs
- Provide technical support including investigation of issues, researching new functionality and responding to client's issues.
- Interacts directly with programmers, business analysts, system analyst and managers.
- Assists with the implementation of new software releases, coordinating dates of delivery for test and production.
- Ensure BNY Mellon and Client standard procedures and controls are being adhered to on a daily basis.
- Communicate any significant operational issues that arise to the Supervisor in a timely fashion.
- Tone from the Top - Work collaboratively and on a timely basis with Managers to review operational controls, conduct root-cause analysis.
- Risk Competence & Knowledge - Understand the key operational risks and the associated controls applicable to the Business Unit and follow all Business Unit operational procedures and other directive controls (eg. checklists) as designed.
- Any identified issues or changes should be escalated to Managers.
- Accountability - Ensure that risk issues (both current and emerging) are escalated promptly to managers, including: a) Gaps or issues identified within the Business Unit controls; b) Errors or potential errors/near-misses; c) Other risk issues (including non-responses to queries, manual process intervention).
- Fluency in English
- Analytical skills
- An interest in a career in financial services
- Educated to Masters or Degree level; Finance or similar field will be an advantage, however we equally welcome graduates of all degrees
- Basic professional knowledge of practices and procedures in a particular field.
- Proactive, focused attitude towards work and an ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Organisational, inter-personal and communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Initiative and enthusiasm with an ability to achieve challenging goals
- PC literacy, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Full time contract of employment
- Working Hours : Monday-Friday 8:00/10:00 – 16:15/18:15
- Location : Aquarius Building ul.Swobodna 3
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data. BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.- BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom. Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70513
Organization: Glb Fund Accnt & Fund Admin-HR13984
Requisition Number: 1809489