BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Specialist, Regulatory & Change Management - Markets
- Understand and interpret regulatory requirements as outlined in regulations, RTS, delegated acts, consultation papers and related documents;
- Translate regulatory requirements into meaningful deliverables, identifying risks and issues and feeding requirements into the overall project plan;
- Be able to demonstrate project management capabilities (Create project plans and provide project metrics including RAG status, milestone tracking, dependencies, issue tracking.);
- Work closely with other Business Analysts in the team, Program and Project Managers, Department and Business Heads, Traders, Compliance & Audit Teams, Third party vendors, and the IT team;
- Organise, contribute and assist in running business and IT workshops with stakeholders to elicit detailed requirements;
- Write Detailed Business Requirement Documents, Functional Specification Documents, Business and Process IT Architecture diagrams, and business test cases for each deliverable;
- Collaborate across Lines of Business, Products, IT, Compliance, Legal & Audit teams;
- Take ownership and accountability to deliver changes outlined in the Business Requirement Document (BRD);
- Develop traceability of identified regulatory requirements to each business change, and respective end deliverable.
- Ensure smooth transition of each project into business as usual processes and teams.
- Relevant experience in Financial Services, with experience in Investment Banking preferred;
- Competence in the following software packages: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint , Excel, Visio, MS Project
- Proven track record of delivering change in an Investment Banking environment;
- Good knowledge of FX, Capital Markets, Securities Finance and Collateral Management will be preferred;
- Knowledge and experience of working in regulatory projects;
- Organised and pro-active with a positive attitude. Dependable and willing to take personal responsibility and accountability;
- Strong team player with an ability to develop partnerships with Business and IT;
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; and
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task in a high pressure, and high volume environment.
- Experience of working with trading and order management systems.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Global Markets, through its Foreign Exchange, Derivatives, BNY Mellon Capital Markets, LLC and BNY Mellon Capital Markets EMEA Limited businesses, provides a broad array of products and services for corporate, institutional and high-net-worth investors to choose among various vehicles aimed at protecting principal, providing growth and managing risk.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Global Markets
Internal Jobcode: 70184
Organization: MARKETS CENTRAL MANAGEMENT-HR15164
Requisition Number: 1809505