BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Representative, Fund/Client Accounting
- Sign-off on daily checklists for all net asset values prepared by you.
- Ensure the NAVs are accurately prepared for Supervisor review and reported within deadlines.
- Preparation and calculation of accurate NAVs across all funds.
- Adhere to The Bank of New York Mellon standard procedures and controls.
- Prepare cash and asset reconciliations for review and sign off by Supervisor.
- Perform price tolerance checks.
- Reconciliations to Phoenix records.
- Communicate any operational issues that arise to Supervisor.
- Maintain daily/monthly files as selected by fund Supervisor in a manner suitable for future review by Supervisor and internal auditors.
- Provide non-daily services to all clients as directed by Supervisor.
- Ensure client concerns/requests are addressed as soon as possible and within an agreed timetable.
- Keep Supervisor informed of any issues and their progress and highlighting any client concerns/complaints as a matter of urgency.
- Ensure client specific monthly checklists as allocated by Supervisor are completed according to the agreed timetable for review by Supervisor.
- Maintain a friendly but professional relationship for all dealings with clients.
- Be proactive in identifying potential client issues.
- Gaps or issues identified within the Business Unit controls;
- Errors or potential errors/near-misses;
- Other risk issues (including non-responses to queries, manual process intervention)
- Fluency in English is essential.
- 2 years work experience in the funds or similar industry.
- Educated to Masters or degree level in Finance or similar, professional field.
- High level of accuracy and professionalism.
- Strong communication skills.
- PC literacy, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Fluency in Polish is preferable.
- Ideally you will be able to assist in, and implement, the planning of work.
- Full time contract of employment
- Working Hours : Monday-Friday 8:00/10:00 – 16:15/18:15
- Location : Aquarius Building ul.Swobodna 3
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70512
Organization: Glb Fund Accnt & Fund Admin-HR13984
Requisition Number: 1809513