BNY Mellon Careers
Sr. Specialist, Regulatory Oversight Management
- Monitor client inquiries and respond promptly, knowing when to engage and consult with legal, compliance, risk, sales & trading, data analytics, operations, and/or other lines of business relationship managers.
- Understand client type, products they engage in, differences in rules & regulations, and come up with solutions to get participation from clients in various jurisdictions.
- Work as a liaison between technology and business groups to ensure successful implementation of business initiatives and technology releases as they relate to collecting, storing and using client regulatory data & documentation.
- Perform data analysis (e.g. creating pivot tables, analyzing data using V-lookups, etc.)
- Assist with management of issues / risks on projects with timely issue escalations and suggestions for issues resolution.
- Effectively manage business and client expectations regarding project development, scheduling and implementation.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. A legal degree is an advantage, but not required. Advanced/graduate degree preferred. 5-7 years of total work experience preferred. Multiple years’ experience in traded products markets is preferred. Corresponding industry regulatory knowledge is a plus. Sales and/or trading background strongly preferred. Regulatory Compliance experience strongly preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Global Markets, through its Foreign Exchange, Derivatives, BNY Mellon Capital Markets, LLC and BNY Mellon Capital Markets EMEA Limited businesses, provides a broad array of products and services for corporate, institutional and high-net-worth investors to choose among various vehicles aimed at protecting principal, providing growth and managing risk.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70401
Job: Global Markets
Organization: MARKETS CENTRAL MANAGEMENT-HR15164
Requisition Number: 1809518