BNY Mellon Careers
Intermediate Representative, Client Service (Support Desk Agent)
The Global Client Activation and Servicing team supports clients across the globe in the use of our proprietary products.
- To present solutions to a diverse range of product queries including general functionality and training, admin, Tier 1 technical advice, while also supporting the more in-depth business related queries
- To work as part of a dynamic team to provide telephone, email and Live Chat support on multiple client facing proprietary products
- To display excellent communication skills and establish a positive attitude towards Customer Care, including the ability to portray a polite and helpful persona to all clients at all times
- To effectively use the telephone system and call logging products in accordance with Support Desk guidelines
- To utilize defined escalatory procedures to ensure issues are escalated and managed in an efficient and effective manner
- To embrace and contribute to new Support Desk initiatives
- To meet KPI standards and adhere to legal and regulatory obligations
- To proactively communicate the progress of the resolution to clients including system outages
- Client focused and dynamic individual who has the ability to deal with any client query in any situation
- Ability to multi-task and work to existing KRIs
- Ability to learn what is taught quickly and have the self-motivation to learn in more depth
- Understand the cash and custody business and keen to know more
- Quick in analysing incoming calls and able to cope with high volumes
- Work in a small team, communication and updating colleagues continuously
- Annual Holiday – 25 Days, plus bank holidays and the ability to purchase a further 5 days
- Pension – 12% employer contribution
- Life Assurance, Income protection and Medical Insurance
- Education Assistance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Health screening
- Season ticket loans
- Recognition and service awards
- 2 volunteering days per annum
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Internal Jobcode: 70109
Organization: Client Activation-HR16352
Requisition Number: 1809543