BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Manager, Client Service
Lead Manager, Client Service M2 manages multiple client service teams responsible for providing quality support to clients with transactions and resolving operational issues on a daily basis.
Maintains familiarity with industry best practice. Responsible for the achievement of multiple team goals and objectives, talent management and supervision of team members.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
· Develop and maintains policies and procedures for teams managed.
· Sets metrics and goals to ensure continuous process improvement and optimal client satisfaction.
· Resolve highly complex or non-routine client issues or inquiries as needed.
· Maintain relationship with business teams to report client trends and needs; may provide forward –looking insight on client issues to drive future revenue growth.
· Oversees and provided guidance on internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
· Determines needed improvements through review and analysis of problems reported.
· Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
· Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
· 7-10 years of total work experience with at least 1-3 years of management experience preferred.
· Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Japan-Tokyo-To-Tokyo
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70100
Organization: Service Directors-HR16351
Requisition Number: 1809588