BNY Mellon Careers
Regional Director of Recruitment - Wealth Management
We are in search of a Regional Director of Recruiting, who will be responsible for the oversight of the global recruiting strategies for Wealth Management Talent Acquisition with a heavy regional emphasis in the United States.
You will be responsible for partnering with regional HR and business leadership in managing resources against the business TA needs. You are the recruiting subject matter expert to Sr. HR and Business leadership on all WM Recruiting initiatives.
This role is a member of the functional leadership team and may represent the HR function regionally at conferences and events. Additionally, the identified person will be a member of the HR Operating Committee.Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute on a Recruiting and Sourcing strategy that meets the business goals
- Implement a sourcing function and work at the executive sourcing level with heads of the WM Business
- Strategize with other TA leads to structure new tools and resources to optimize the team’s efficiency and outreach to the external market
- Create a compelling candidate experience
- Maintain knowledge of competitors (high regional emphasis) and implications for the Wealth Management business
- Build a diverse pipeline of talent
- Manage an efficient and effective process, utilizing our Taleo ATS and other tools, such as LinkedIn and Avature
- Manage vendor relationships unique to WM
- Must maintain knowledge of competitors (may have high regional focus) and implications for business. Must be able to identify people implications of function actions
- This role is a manager of managers; knowledge, communication, business and change management skills of a high level are required
- Represents the HR function on business related issues such as conferences, M&A activities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required with 15 + years of progressive related experience with demonstrated knowledge of technical and legal aspects of HR
- Minimum 6 years of supervisory/management experience
- Must have business knowledge consistent with being able to execute actions on behalf of the Wealth Management Business
- This role requires a person who is passionate about building and leading high performance teams; and being a true change agent
- Experience implementing a TA strategy within a large scale business is highly preferred
- Proven track record covering Wealth Management recruiting highly desired
- Leadership skills and experience
- Strong multi-tasker
- Highly Motivated
- Proactive, self-starter
- Superior communication skills, with an ability to influence
- An advanced degree or certification with the certification consistent with local practice such as SPHR in the US is preferred
Global competencies highly desired for this role:
- Client orientation
- Develop strategic relationships
- Driving execution
- Building organizational talent
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Human Resources is invested in helping BNY Mellon achieve business success by building a winning, high-performance culture that stems from great talent, leadership, learning and diversity; and partnering with employees to provide the tools and resources necessary to support successful career growth and help ensure employees' wellbeing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 32713
Job: Human Resources
Organization: HRBP IM MG-HR08345
Requisition Number: 1809603