BNY Mellon Careers
IT Risk Analyst, Sr. Specialist
IT Risk Analyst, Sr Specialist
- Identifies, analyzes, monitors and minimizes highly complex areas of risk that pertain to information technology.
- Leads coordination with disaster recovery and data security teams.
- Provides high value input into risk reports on complex issues.
- Presents reports to the business areas and Technology management.
- Leads complex projects that involve working with the businesses to improve controls that would mitigate any deficiencies.
- Ensures controls meet regulatory and organization standards.
- Develops and improves risk systems, methodologies and limits.
- Remains aware of Technology and market trends to determine potential risks to the organization.
- Recommends and leads any resulting change needed to mitigate risk. Contributes to the achievement of area objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred
- 8-10 years of related experience required
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- ISACA certifications preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 45157
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Office of the CIO-HR06033
Requisition Number: 1809605