BNY Mellon Careers
Sr. Grp Mgr, Bus Development
Head of Sales and Relationship Management, APAC
Eagle Investment Systems, a BNY Mellon company, is currently seeking to hire the Head of Sales and Relationship Management for the Asia Pacific region. The person in this role will be responsible for designing and implementing a business development strategy for both short and long- term growth. As a key member of the senior leadership team, the successful candidate will drive results based on established target goals. The responsibilities will include:
· Evaluate and pursue new business opportunities and client prospects, focusing on business growth that is profitable, compliant and of acceptable risk.
· Locate potential prospects through in-depth industry research and an understanding of the market environment, including short and long-term trends, competitor offerings, regulatory developments, etc.
· Build strategic relationships with clients and prospects. Consult on complex business challenges and drive solutions based on Eagle’s suite of products and services.
· May also pursue advantageous strategic partnerships with third parties in order to better respond to prospects’ needs. If necessary, lead team implementation of firm-wide initiatives.
· Screen and evaluate prospects by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, growth potential, financials, and internal firm priorities.
· Responsible for achieving organic incremental growth from existing clients.
· Develop a negotiation strategy and position to align prospect needs to firm offerings. Close new prospects by structuring deals (pricing, contract terms, etc.) that achieve optimal terms for both the client and the firm.
· Lead the team of sales and relationship management professionals to maximize their contributions and career development objectives.
· Work closely with the firm-wide resources (marketing, legal, compliance, etc.) to ensure all risk management/compliance activities relevant to business development activities are conducted and captured.
· Partner with our parent company, BNY Mellon, to drive strategic growth of the business and expand footprint in the region while promoting a collaborative and client centric culture.
· Develop key metrics and sales analyses that will gauge the success of business development activities.
· Highly driven and results-oriented with strong analytical skills
· Experienced in independently developing leads and initiating contact with prospects.
· Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
· 10-12 years of total work experience preferred. Financial Services experience with a particular client type or product (Hedge Fund, Pension, etc.) preferred as is prior experience in a related customer-facing role, Sales Support, Global Capital Markets or Product Management.
· A good understanding of the relevant marketplace, competitive landscape and industry drivers in the relevant region is preferred.
· As a global firm, an understanding of local/cultural nuances is important for client trust.
· A natural leader of people with exceptional managerial and motivational skills, as well as superb communication and customer-relationship skills.
· Superb verbal and written communication skills. Excellent presentation skills and ability to think on your feet.
· Strong executive presence. Comfortable working for a global company with matrix reporting and building relationships with stakeholders across the enterprise.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70017
Organization: AS Eagle And Front Office-HR15484
Requisition Number: 1809726