BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist, Relationship Management
The Treasury Services' Relationship Management & Business Development business unit combines advanced technology, innovative products and industry expertise to help our clients optimize cash flow, manage liquidity and mitigate risk while efficiently and cost effectively reaching their customers, vendors, employees and investors around the world.
- Responsible for Treasury Services / Transaction Banking clients across Vietnam and Cambodia
- Develops the strategic plan for managing and growing existing client relationships, with a focus on revenue retention
- Conducts business development across new and potential clients
- Serves in a consultative role to the client, advising on the best way to achieve short- and long- term strategic objectives
- May assist a more senior Relationship Manager on large or complex accounts to gain breadth/depth of knowledge
- Conduct frequent and regular check-ins with assigned clients, ensuring their continued satisfaction ensuring continued satisfaction and strategic alignment with firm services/product offerings
- Continually evaluate client needs and ensure sustained client engagement
- Develop, track and report on relationship strategy/results for assigned client portfolio
- Work closely with business development teams to ensure relationship management strategy is executed by account management and client service teams
- Keep abreast of client account activity occurring throughout the firm and may serve as the ultimate escalation point for client satisfaction
- Responsible for understanding and working in accordance with local regulations
• An understanding of Treasury Service / Transaction Banking is required
• Worked in a similar role within FS/ Banking
• Vietnamese written and spoken skills are preferable
• You must be willing to travel regularly
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon Treasury Services understands our clients face profound challenges as they move, access and apply their cash and associated business information on a global basis. Here's where BNY Mellon Treasury Services can help by blending our award-winning cash management and global payments services into customized solutions in three strategic areas: Supply chain management - Access a suite of receivables, payables and trade finance solutions that can help reduce costs, increase efficiency and strengthen control. Client Access and Liquidity Services - Active and passive cash investment strategies combined with innovative transaction and reporting tools. Global Payments Services - High-quality, 24-hour processing and customer service for international payments, enabling our clients to make cross-border payments anytime, anywhere in more than 100 currencies.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Internal Jobcode: 70060
Organization: TS BD & RM-HR07024
Requisition Number: 1809808