BNY Mellon Careers
Service Director Support Officer (Senior Analyst, Business Development Support)
The Service Director (SD) is responsible for closely managing the day-to-day operations of a select group of clients. This client base typically includes firms that are large fund managers, insurance companies, banks, pension funds and other like businesses. In this capacity, the incumbent will closely monitor daily operational and system workflows to ensure proper service levels are maintained or exceeded. They are expected to have a deep understanding of all products and services provided to a client. They participate in critical decisions about servicing, highlight opportunities for improvement and recommend enhancements to the operating model.
The Service Delivery Support Agent will work closely with the SD and is provides support around more operational tasks as outlined below.
• Billing and Debtor management
- Invoice approval & set-up - initial set-up, review and approval of invoices. Address issues if and when they occur including pre-completion of write off forms;
- Chase clients on aged invoices (in conjunction with RE/SD); monitor and report back on aged receivables;
- Monitor invoice back-log (unbilled), review reasoning and follow-up internally;
- Query management - answer question as they come in from clients and the internal organization;
- Quality control - increase the spot / quality checks around the invoice (e.g. check versus workbench / FA reports).
• Know Your Client / Business Acceptance and Anti-Money Laundry support
- Support periodic (Annual) reviews in conjunction with the KYC team;
- Complete BAC forms and provide supporting documentation.
• Oversee Account Maintenance / Client Onboarding / Fund Events
- Oversee admin tasks for new client take-on (including KYC, BAC etc.);
- Account maintenance - openings/ closures, CID/GID linkage, Credit limits;
- Maintain Master Account List.
• (Annual) Service Level Agreement renewal
- Ensure clients have insight in our service levels; either distribute our boilerplate SLD or agree on service levels via a bespoke SLA;
- Support the annual renewal of bespoke SLA’s. Liaise with Operations, Client Service Delivery, Product & clients;
- Administrate the status of the SLA/SLD in our SLA Tracker (by client by product);
- Development of comparison of Non Standard services versus the boilerplate SLDs.
• General Administration
- Support SD in preparation for Internal “Global Forums” (e.g. FA, TA, Custody, Billing) through review of Dashboard including follow up with SDs where Dashboard data / commentary is incomplete;
- Follow up on any client queries re Workbench / Apollo set up with CTDS;
- Support SD regarding Due Diligence questionnaires, logistics and preparation for due diligence meetings including (client Internal Audit), 1st line review of monthly service reports, quarterly board reports (SD would have final sign off);
- Support where collation of information /data Internally may be required for Internal Project Teams mainly regulatory driven (LCR, CAP, CASS);
- Collate Middle Office KPIs (specific to Middle Office Outsourcing clients);
- ENGAGE maintenance (call reports & client contacts);
- Run Client Specific reports / support Client Specific procedures (e.g. interest rate overview, LPS etc.).
Support for Service Director Dashboard
• Creation of the Segment Exec Dashboards (Regional, GFI) and Forum Exec Summaries
• Quality control and oversight of updates ensuring consistency, quality, timeliness and accuracy of input of RAG rating and Significant issues
• Root Cause Analysis to provide greater insight for the CSD forums
• Management of receivable and unbilled updates, providing reporting to client management as required
Process Change Management requests
• Raise internal Product Initiative Documents (DO1)
• Project tracking
In addition to the core competencies of Communication Skills, Decision-making and Accountability, Flexibility and Adaptability and Managing Risk the associate should show an aptitude for:
• Personal Organisation
• Work Quality/Attention to Detail
• Problem Solving
• Job Proficiency
• Initiative/Sense of Urgency
Technical Skills, Knowledge, Systems Knowledge (and associated skill level)
• Fluent in English
• Thorough knowledge of Global Custody markets and products
Academic/Professional Qualifications (or equivalent qualifiers)
Minimum of Bachelor level education or equivalent. Proven custody or fund management experience (3-5 years), preferably performing a client-facing role.
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70039
Organization: Service Directors-HR16351
Requisition Number: 1809867