BNY Mellon Careers
Intermediate Representative, Accounting
The Analyst is responsible for Process invoices, PO/Requisition review, month end close activities and T & E reporting. The key role includes:
- 3 to 5 year experience in S2P system, Accounts Payable and month end close activities.
- Qualification - B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA/CA , ICWA Inter (with 3+years of experience )
- Preparation of process documentations
- Experience in Client handling (preferably Overseas Clients)
- Better communication skills
- Basic knowledge on internal controls and audit.
- Good if he/she had already handled transitions either through remote KT (knowledge Transfer) or in person
- Basic knowledge in upstream/downstream processes
- Basic awareness about some of the critical words used in the industry like Key Performance Indicators (KPI), Service level agreement (SLA), Continuous Process improvement (CPI), preparation of metrics like dashboard, error register and issue log.
- Knowledge of S2P and accounts payable
- Knowledge in Accrual & Prepaid concept and Golden rules.
- Knowledge and experience in Month end close.
- Prepare/post journal entries for routine business transactions.
- Assist with the month end close, quarter-end close and the year-end close activities.
- Perform basic research of financial data to support senior colleagues in the analysis of financial information.
- Ensure deliverables are completed on time; any threat of missing deliverables is promptly escalated to reporting manager.
Job Qualifications: Indicate the minimum and preferred education and experience for this job and any licenses and certifications required Minimum Education: Graduate in Commerce Preferred Education: Minimum Experience:
- A minimum of 2 to 5 year of Accounts Payable.
- Basic knowledge and experience of month end close and journal entries
- Ability to solve problems, self starter & highly motivated to deliver quality service
- Should be comfortable in multitasking (production/review/query resolution/training/giving feedback etc.)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Finance helps our internal clients outperform over time. At BNY Mellon, Finance serves our internal clients by providing world-class accounting operations and control and decision support while instituting world-class change management. Global Procurement is responsible for establishing the programs to acquire products and services for BNY Mellon by employing deep category knowledge and commodity expertise, coupled with an understanding of the needs of our businesses and business partner groups. The Corporate Treasury group is responsible for managing the investment portfolios and the liquidity and capital positions of the various subsidiary banks and of BNY Mellon.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Pune
Internal Jobcode: 85332
Organization: BNY Mellon CAO-HR16507
Requisition Number: 1809919