BNY Mellon Careers
Client Engagement Associate
- Engage and present to clients directly (initially with Client Engagement Executives)
- Assume direct responsibility for clients as identified, and be held accountable for managing and expanding these relationships as appropriate.
- Analyze target clients, prepare for client meetings, and manage follow-up
- Act as a pivotal point of contact for colleagues in the various lines of business to promote and help navigate FX products & services
- Provide support for the RFP, RFI and DDQ (Due Diligence Questionnaire) process
- Work with clients directly to analyze and understand their existing utilization of BNY Mellon's products and services, potentially uncovering opportunities.
Responsible, along with the team, for:
- Managing and materially contributing to special projects and initiatives as identified and assigned.
- Working with internal Markets groups to guide and prioritize the development and enhancements of new/existing products, operational changes, or other key areas which require guidance.
- Respond to client queries
Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 5-7 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred. Additional preferred qualifications include:
- Exceptional verbal and communication skills and the ability to convey technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Technically proficient, e.g., Excel, PowerPoint and other applications as required
- Knowledge of Foreign Exchange
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Global Markets, through its Foreign Exchange, Derivatives, BNY Mellon Capital Markets, LLC and BNY Mellon Capital Markets EMEA Limited businesses, provides a broad array of products and services for corporate, institutional and high-net-worth investors to choose among various vehicles aimed at protecting principal, providing growth and managing risk.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70104
Job: Global Markets
Requisition Number: 1809974