BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Analyst, Glbl Bus Chg
Delivers and implements small Global Business Change projects initiated by, or related to, external clients through the provision of project management and/or business analysis and within set project parameters and deadlines. Incumbents are gaining experience in change management/business analysis and are mastering the basics of the discipline and firm's products/services. Provides the oversight and management of project governance standards and includes the oversight and reporting of financial and revenue outcomes.
- Delivers and implements small Global Business Change projects within project parameters and deadlines using Global Business Change documented processes.
- Adheres to Global Business Change documented processes.
- Oversees compliance with procedures and processes and supports the Global Business Process Change group with project set up and resource allocation.
- Supports management of database content, PPM, governance queries and standard documentation. Records and captures key financial data in relation to revenue generation and group overheads.
- Manages goals, risks, issues and resources and ensures QA process is applied throughout each project/service lifecycle.
- Responsible for Senior Management, Financial and Board reporting requirements.
- Constructs basic effort-driven plans for assigned projects.
- Analyses and defines business requirements based on Client requirements including test execution and user documentation.
- Ensures that project team is adhering to appropriate time and status reporting. May track external project-related expenses.
- Responsible for auditing closed projects in the Database and focuses on Budgets and Financial Data tracking and reporting.
- Maintains and distributes project meeting agendas and minutes.
- Facilitates and acts as Chair for Governance meetings including the preparation, facilitation and production of outputs.
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required; bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Governance, Project Management, experience or experience within one or more of the asset servicing functions is preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Luxembourg-Luxembourg-Luxembourg
Job: General Mgmt / Admin
Internal Jobcode: 70286
Organization: Business Change-HR07712
Requisition Number: 1810046