BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Specialist, Relationship Management
- Independently develop the strategic plan for managing and growing existing client relationships, with a focus on revenue retention.
- Identify opportunities to evolve client business for incremental account growth.
- Serve in a consultative role to the client, advising on the best way to achieve short- and long- term strategic objectives.
- From a global, bank-wide perspective, assigned to core, small to moderately-sized clients of limited complexity, often with a local or regional focus.
- Has developed core understanding of the business, its strategy and its products/services.
- May assist a more senior Relationship Manager on large or complex accounts to gain additional breadth/depth of knowledge.
- Is the clients advocate and may serve as the ultimate escalation point for client satisfaction.
- Consult with clients on their strategic vision and how the firm can help them achieve that vision.
- Promote firm services/product offerings that solve client challenges and achieve account growth.
- Research client issues and bring to resolution.
- May be assigned as owner/expert of a particular process or product.
- Conduct frequent and regular check-ins with assigned clients, ensuring their continued satisfaction ensuring continued satisfaction and strategic alignment with firm services/product offerings.
- Continually evaluate client needs and ensure sustained client engagement.
- Develop, track and report on relationship strategy/results for assigned client portfolio.
- Work closely with business development teams to ensure relationship management strategy is executed by account management and client service teams.
- Keep abreast of client account activity occurring throughout the firm and may serve as the ultimate escalation point for client satisfaction.
- Conduct service review meetings and assist in client training, sharing of market information/experience.
- May assist with prospecting new clients in a similar industry or segment of existing clients.
- May work with other Relationship Managers and/or marshal firm-wide resources (marketing, legal, compliance, etc.) to ensure client needs are being addressed and to proactively inform clients of industry developments or firm thought leadership.
- Ensure client onboarding and/or risk management activities are conducted and captured (KYC, BAC, etc.)
- Research and analyze the business environment of assigned clients, industry trends and competitor services/ offerings.
- Manage overall relationship profitability of core, small to moderately-sized clients.
Bachelor degree with at least 7 years of relevant work experience preferred. Financial Services experience with a particular client type or product (Hedge, Pension, etc.) preferred as is prior experience in Relationship Management, Client Services or Account Management. Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70059
Organization: Service Directors-HR16351
Requisition Number: 1810137