BNY Mellon Careers
Service Director, Client Experience
- Client and internal-facing role charged with ensuring overall service quality, client satisfaction, and a consistent client experience working hand in hand with the Relationship Executive and global service delivery.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of all asset servicing products and services provided to clients.
- Determines critical decisions about servicing, and leads in developing the strategic direction for the client relationship. Highlights opportunities for improvement and recommends enhancements to the operating model.
- Works through multiple operational and administrative client issues at varying levels of complexity. Examples include billing inquiries, BAC documentation, assisting in contract negotiations, and other documentation-related matters.
- Monitors Service Delivery performance to ensure we are meeting service commitments (SLAs, Dashboards, etc.) and ensures extensive oversight of legal/compliance and risk responsibilities are accounted for.
- Partners with the sales organization at the onset of a potential or new relationship to understand the unique needs and requirements of the prospective client. Leads the client through the on-boarding process. Partners with the Implementation teams to develop a highly customized process designed to successfully launch a multiple product business relationship.
- Maintains full understanding of client business profile, including monitoring changes in structure, personnel, products and services, etc. to ensure client is in compliance with BNY Mellon acceptable risk profile and supports the Relationship Executive in designing and proposing solutions to facilitate new business development efforts.
Bachelor degree with at least 8 years of relevant work experience preferred. Financial Services experience with a particular client type or product (Hedge, Pension, etc.) preferred as is prior experience in Relationship Management, Client Services or Account Management. Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70059
Organization: Service Directors-HR16351
Requisition Number: 1810137