BNY Mellon Careers
Project Mgmt Administrator
At BNY Mellon, our Technology High School Associate Program gives students the opportunity to experience a competitive, global, and financial services organization as an employee. With technically focused projects
specifically chosen both to challenge and provide learning opportunities, the students will create the starting blocks to their career in technology. Looking for candidates who have interest / experience in the following:
• Software Development – Design and test software solutions
• Infrastructure – Build and support components to deliver secure, robust technology
• Cloud Computing – Develop next generation applications and framework
• Systems Architecture – Participate in the design of large-scale software systems
• Business Analysis – Analyze clients’ needs and define functional requirements
• Product Design/Management – Influence the direction of in-house products
• User Experience – Design creative interfaces to enhance the usability and utility of our systems
• Big Data – Analyze and forecast our increasingly large volume of data
• Information Security – Improve our defense of confidential BNY Mellon data
• Technology Communications – effectively communicating all technologies and updates
• Review innovative technologies with a focus on evolving the financial industry
Secondary education (high school diploma or equivalent) or equivalent work experience required 0-1 years of experience required, experience with technology or financial services industry is a plus.
QualificationsSecondary education (high school diploma or equivalent) or equivalent work experience required 0-1 years of experience required, experience with technology or financial services industry is a plus.
Currently enrolled in a technology-based curriculum with a preferred GPA of 3.5+
• Demonstrates strong work ethic and integrity
• Ability to work closely and effectively with other teams and operations units
• Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong leadership, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Pershing provides critical business process, financial and technology solutions for financial organizations around the globe. We operate behind the scenes to power transformational change for broker-dealers, registered investment advisors, independent financial advisers, hedge fund and '40 Act fund managers and individual investors. We strive to be innovators, developing open architecture technology and financial solutions to support our customers' growth. We advocate on behalf of our customers and help them respond to regulatory reform and drive positive outcomes for our industry and investors. From our core business as an industry-leading trade execution, clearing and custody provider, we have evolved into a global multifaceted firm that provides investment solutions, forward-thinking technology-driven efficiencies, practice management and service excellence.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Jersey City
Internal Jobcode: 45369
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Pershing International-HR16947
Requisition Number: 1810180