BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Analyst, Control - Financial and Emerging Technologies Control Team (Technology Audit)
Control - IC2
- Identifies, analyzes, monitors, and completes control testing, control and risk education, and operational and risk support activities to the business.
- Will assist with and perform Information Technology based internal control and SOX compliance reviews in accordance with professional standards to ensure that internal controls are appropriately designed and operating effectively.
- Develops professional quality documentation for evidence and support of control reviews performed.
- Prepares reports and provides insight to business on control / risk management including Error / Near Miss analyses.
- May assist with interpreting regulations in order to adjust and improve internal controls.
- Ensures that existing control practices and procedures are documented. Works with the business to understand the controls currently in place to minimize risk.
- Tests control systems and communicates the successful and efficient performance of control procedures.
- No direct reports. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Supports moderately complex projects and provides insight on interpretation of regulations.
Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required 3-5 years of total work experience preferred. CISA, CIA or other relevant certification is a plus though not required. Experience in the securities or financial services industry is preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 70322
Requisition Number: 1810185