BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Specialist – Business Planning and Analysis
We are looking for a senior specialist in the Support Team that will be responsible for coordinating, reporting and tracking audit and regulatory requests as well as maintaining policies and procedures. This role will be responsible for managing and coordinating audit or regulatory queries, identifying internal stakeholders and requesting required information in order to prepare submissions for regulatory, internal audit or external audit. The role will also be responsible for status reporting on audit and regulatory requests.
- Conducts complex analyses and reporting in support of general business operations, special projects/initiatives and/or strategic/operational planning activities.
- Often assigned as a project lead on business unit initiatives and will enlist support from more junior staff or peers.
- Defines and develops new approaches to required analytics.
- Determines where measurement gaps exist and devises new metrics or reports to fill those gaps.
- Reviews operational data/metrics, analyzes and synthesizes the data, then compiles into reports or presentations.
- Navigates across the business to effectively complete tasks.
- Develops consultative partnerships with internal teams and leaders to understand their strategic objectives, key performance indicators and reporting requirements.
- Communicates with internal teams and leaders to stay abreast of organization and function operations and is familiar with company practices relevant to metrics, performance indicators, reporting protocols, etc.
- Leads special projects/initiatives for the function or business unit.
- Serves as a resource to more junior staff on complex or unprecedented issues.
- Collaborates with and supports leaders and their teams to ensure analytical and reporting needs are aligned, and supports business and operating results.
- Provides guidance to less experienced staff.
- Leads projects including assigning work and monitoring quality and completion.
- Contributes to the achievement of function or business unit objectives.
- Work product supports data-driven decision-making by team, functional or business unit leaders.
- Experienced in audit, regulatory reporting, project management
- Educated in finance, economics, project management or management
- Great communication and analytical skills
- Very good command of English
- Minimum 5 years of job experience, 7+ is preferred
- Experience in financial services is preferred
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Risk and Compliance provide risk and compliance services across all BNY Mellon businesses. Organizationally, Risk and Compliance includes the following groups: Risk Management, Compliance, Global Corporate Security, Information Risk Management and Global Business Continuity. Risk Management oversees and delivers risk services and ensures new business risks are reviewed and approved. Risk Management is organized through Chief Risk Offices for each core business and critical operation. Risk managers provide shared support to BNY Mellon for operational risk services for Global Corporate Trust, Depositary Receipts, Treasury Services and Global Operations in EMEA. Compliance helps ensure BNY Mellon's businesses maintain appropriate processes to comply with applicable laws, regulations, BNY Mellon policies and ethics. This is accomplished through business- and business partner-specific teams of professionals, under centralized global management.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70157
Requisition Number: 1810272