BNY Mellon Careers
Analyst, Middle Office
- Responsible for processing, monitoring, researching and analyzing transactions and resolving non-complex inquiries.
- May coordinate with both internal stakeholders and external stakeholders and/or clients to gather, disseminate, and resolve basic information about transactions. With guidance, conduct research to gather information on non-complex transactions and data-related, straightforward inquiries.
- Responsible for reconciliations to third parties (cash, asset, trade matching, and market value) and analysis, break assignment and resolution of reconciliation breaks and failing trades.
- Responsible for or facilitating the maintenance of trade static data, trade enrichment, and trade exception handling and market claims.
- Also responsible for daily portfolio valuation processes and engages in exception processing for breaks.
- May also participate in monthly accounting close processes, cash projection reports, cash management support, monthly end-client statement delivery, and ad hoc reporting.
- Escalate complex transactions to senior team members.
- Collaborate with limited group of internal and external stakeholders to deliver recommendations to basic inquiries.
- Interact with clients in answering basic questions and resolving straightforward inquiries.
- Contribute to the achievement of team objectives.
Bachelor degree with at least 3 years of relevant Middle Office work experience preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Internal Jobcode: 70548
Organization: MOCSD Service Delivery-HR17225
Requisition Number: 1810293