BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Fullstack Java Developer
BNY Mellon Corporate Trust EMEA serve as trustee and/or paying agent on around 60,000 debt-related issues globally and Custodian on $2.4 trillion. We are the #1 largest Issuing and Paying Agent for number of issuances in the Int’l Cap Mkt at 25%. Key products supported are Conventional Debt Instruments (CD, ECP, MTN & Standalone Bonds), Specialty and Structured Products (CDOs, CLOs etc).
There are over 400 people across Corporate Trust Technology (CTT), globally, and this role could interact with any number of the CTT team across many projects
Technology that you are going to use:
- Angular 1x, 2, 4 and 5
- Single page web application development
- Responsive Web Development
- REST API (development and consumption)
- Tomcat or Open Source Application Server
- Spring boot
- Oracle or other RDBMS
Your role would be to:
- Provide analysis, design, development, testing and ongoing support for the application systems in an environment of diverse development platforms, computing environments, software, hardware, technology, tools, etc.
- Working closely with business on development of their requirements
- Ensures the availability, integrity and stability of production systems by identifying appropriate resources to manage all systems and having a process in place to respond quickly to problems.
This role is for you if you demonstrate:
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in the relevant field
- Several years of business experience in software development; experience in the securities or financial services industries is a plus
- Experience and passion in providing high quality projects, as well as in learning and applying new technologies
- Strong, practical knowledge in Fullstack Technologies (Angular 1x,2, 4 and 5, HTML5/CSS, REST API, Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate etc.)
- Knowledge of practices like: clean-code, test driven development, continuous integration;
- Strong communication skills
- English at professional level
What we can offer you?
- working with new technologies like Angular 1x, 2, 4 and 5 – with focus on AngularJS; HTML5/CSS; Responsive Web Development; REST API; Tomcat, Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Oracle
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Benefits: Health & Life Insurance, Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
If you feel that this role is exactly what you are looking for, feel free to apply!
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60172
Organization: Clearing Markets ISS Svcs Tech-HR16624
Requisition Number: 1810330