BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Investment Manager II
Key Role & Responsibilities:
· Existing investment trust product & pension fund management
· Strong transaction execution capability
· Product development and new fund launch project
· Fund review at IMC
· Client visit and product presentation
· Macro economy and financial market reviews
· The position requires profound knowledges and experiences about financial markets, investment management, macro economies and asset management products. Also, as a senior portfolio manager a candidate with a high-quality communication and/or presentation skill is preferable.
· Uses judgement based on practice and precedence.
· Business volume for this position has been sharply increasing and is also expected to expand further for the foreseeable future, therefore there is a strong need to enhance human resource in this area to continue to provide high quality investment managements services to the clients and product presentation supports to our sales forces to win new businesses and enhance our relationships with existing clients.
· There are a lot of and frequent interactions with other departments, investment subsidiaries and external parties. This position requires good teamwork and communication skills.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As one of the world's leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers, BNY Mellon Investment Management combines agility, insight and scale to create and deliver strategies and solutions to address our clients' needs. Encompassing BNY Mellon's investment management firms, wealth management organization and global distribution teams, we draw on deep expertise to collaborate with clients and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific needs. We pride ourselves on providing dedicated service through our network of global professionals who have a deep understanding of local requirements. With our extensive experience in anticipating and responding to the investment and financial needs of the world's governments, pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and family offices, BNY Mellon Investment Management is dedicated to helping clients reach their goals.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Japan-Tokyo-To-Tokyo
Job: Asset Management
Internal Jobcode: 53079
Organization: IM APAC-HR11404
Requisition Number: 1810405