BNY Mellon Careers
Principal Business Analysis Consultant - Third Party Vendor Risk Management
Sr. Specialist Business Analysis Consultant - Third Party Vendor Risk Management
- Provides technical leadership in a specific business domain within a line of business.
- Serves in a cross-program role to ensure quality of the deliverables within their areas of expertise and drives innovation and strategic solutions within global, mission-critical, large-scale programs.
- Provides expertise for a specific domain within a line of business.
- Directs and assists team to elicit, challenge, and prioritize requirements, translate into functional design and use case models.
- Manages the project scope, objectives, constraints and assumptions for a large, strategic, multi-year program.
- Provides guidance in development of the technical design, test plans, and user documentation.
- Leads implementation/conversion strategy planning and implementation. Manages scope and change throughout the initiative utilizing formal change control and requirements traceability.
- Gathers and analyzes information and provides recommendations to address strategic business objectives that span multiple, global business and technology areas.
- Participates in industry forums and keeps current on domain knowledge for their specific business and application areas of expertise.
- Applies experiences with existing software and/or systems development processes to define and collect metrics and develop better processes to be used in the future.
- Actively influences software and/or systems development process improvement initiatives.
- Contributes to the achievement of related area objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical-related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred.
- 10-12 years of experience in providing consulting advice to senior IT and business management required.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 45195
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Clearing Markets ISS Svcs Tech-HR16624
Requisition Number: 1810461