BNY Mellon Careers
Sr. Program/Project Manager - Office of Regulatory Relations/Exam Management
- Owning the Regulatory Exam process end to end
- Ensuring appropriate sponsorship, resourcing and preparedness for regulatory exams;
- Coordinating and tracking our response and all materials across the company
- Handling preparatory review and challenge for BNYM teams ahead of the U.S. regulators
- Provides immediate feedback and adjusts approach during regulatory exams as necessary
- Has regular contact with peers throughout the firm and externally, including regulators and professional organizations. Ensures project delivery is in conformance with company methodologies and standards.
- Proactively manages multiple teams of project managers. Acts as a subject matter expert and provides guidance on complex business or technical issues.
- Leads status meetings for major projects and facilitates risk mitigation and resolution of more complex issues.
- Assists in identifying business unit requirements. Creates project and process specifications and coordinates with project teams to ensure that high impact projects are on schedule and to budget.
QualificationsBachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business management or related field is required. 10-15 years of total work experience with at least 3-5 years in management preferred. Project Management experience preferred. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and/or Prince2 certification is preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Finance helps our internal clients outperform over time. At BNY Mellon, Finance serves our internal clients by providing world-class accounting operations and control and decision support while instituting world-class change management. Global Procurement is responsible for establishing the programs to acquire products and services for BNY Mellon by employing deep category knowledge and commodity expertise, coupled with an understanding of the needs of our businesses and business partner groups. The Corporate Treasury group is responsible for managing the investment portfolios and the liquidity and capital positions of the various subsidiary banks and of BNY Mellon.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70178
Requisition Number: 1810488