BNY Mellon Careers
Ld Mgr, BusProcImprv/BestPrac
The successful candidate to this position will first and foremost be a creative thinker, well grounded in Object Oriented software development, and have an entrepreneurial mindset focused on automation projects that will aim to mimic human interaction on a document or system and can capture, interpret and process transactions across multiple digital systems making processes run better, faster and more efficient by:
- eliminating non-value-added work and risky UDT’s (user-defined technology solutions).
- increasing scalability and flexibility with greater accuracy, ensuring a zero defect environment.
- eliminating swivel-chair integration between 2 systems (e.g., copy-paste functions that transfer data from one-system to another due to a lack of a formal interface)
- automating and improving manual and rule-based, repetitive, computer-based tasks.
- S/He will architect solutions using multiple technologies as needed.
- S/He will perform software design, coding, integration and testing
- S/He will work within the team and with other internal business groups.
- S/He will be able to represent the technology at the most basic level, as well as synthesize design choices to decision-makers.
- S/He will provide transparency in all things and open and honest feedback to managers and teammates alike.
- Consults with internal business groups to provide appropriate application software development services or technical support.
- Analyzes, defines and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs using BNY Mellon's standard development methodology.
- Works with internal business groups on implementation opportunities, challenges, and requirements of various applications.
- Analyzes information and provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group.
- Contributes to defining time tables and project plans. Analyzes and estimates feasibility, cost, time, and compatibility with hardware and other programs.
- Takes lead for establishing, implementing and monitoring 'best practices' for technical development methodologies and tools. Proposes innovative, creative technology solutions.
- Contributes to the achievement of area objectives.
QualificationsJob Qualifications: Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Pune
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 70250
Organization: Operations & Shared Technology-HR13644
Requisition Number: 1810526