BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist, Fund/Client Accounting (m/w/d)
Conducts accounting services on behalf of assigned clients and complex funds including determining net asset values, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses and preparing reports. May lead work of junior team members for assigned client or fund.
- Performs highly complex Fund/Client Accounting responsibilities in the areas of driving Service Improvement plans, targeting efficiencies, enhancing processes and specialist review functions.
- Provides input into methodologies and checks complex work done by more junior team members.
- Provides guidance and reviews work related to cash and asset reconciliations relating to complex accounts or transactions. Resolves reconciliation of accounts for the most complex or atypical transactions and reviews work of junior team members.
- Drafts reports for clients regarding the performance of highly complex funds.
- Provides guidance on report structure.
- Regularly interacts with clients in answering questions and resolving multifaceted issues regarding fund reports and accounting processes.
- Evaluates GAAP and/or IFRS rules to determine impact of new regulations on BNY Mellon fund accounting practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 7-10 years of total work experience preferred
- Big 4 accounting firm experience preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Germany-Hessen-Frankfurt
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70507
Organization: AIS Operations-HR08997
Requisition Number: 1810656