BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Analyst, Data Management & Quantitative Analysis – Model Governance Team
The role is placed within Global Model Risk Management in Governance Team. Team has global exposure, providing services both to Validation peers as well as to other members of model community across the world.
- leading & coordinating tasks related with database maintenance & automation.
- gathering information from multiple sources, making sure that everything is properly updated in the database, ensuring integrity of databases and creating and preparing aggregated reports.
- proactively looking and implementing atomization and fostering changes in order to contribute to constantly improve Model Risk Management process.
- secondary responsibility will be supporting model monitoring process across the organization.
- supporting the team in day-to-day activities and running projects set by Head of Model Governance or Head of Model Risk Management.
- database management related skills ,
- programming skills (VBA, R, Excel, SQL or others)
- communication skills,
- partnership effectively
- ability to influence other people,
- 5 years of total working experience,
- experience in coordinating moderately sized process with multiple peers or in maintaining and developing/automatizing database,
- moderate to good in-depth knowledge of models used in the Bank (credit, treasury, market risk, financial, operational risk)
- solid knowledge on FED/OCC requirement ,
- good knowledge about banking activity
- ability of taking Ownership of areas,
- work ethics that would influence other team members,
- can do attitude
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Risk and Compliance provide risk and compliance services across all BNY Mellon businesses. Organizationally, Risk and Compliance includes the following groups: Risk Management, Compliance, Global Corporate Security, Information Risk Management and Global Business Continuity. Risk Management oversees and delivers risk services and ensures new business risks are reviewed and approved. Risk Management is organized through Chief Risk Offices for each core business and critical operation. Risk managers provide shared support to BNY Mellon for operational risk services for Global Corporate Trust, Depositary Receipts, Treasury Services and Global Operations in EMEA. Compliance helps ensure BNY Mellon's businesses maintain appropriate processes to comply with applicable laws, regulations, BNY Mellon policies and ethics. This is accomplished through business- and business partner-specific teams of professionals, under centralized global management.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70126
Requisition Number: 1810702