BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Systems Engineer / Developer - Sailpoint
- Administer third party platforms (SailPoint) within the Identity and Access Management (IDAM) organization
- Troubleshoot and analyze production issues
- Support system and infrastructure upgrades
- Develop and maintain Unix scripts
- Experience with ETL, SQL, Java development
- Degree in IT, IS, CS, CE
- SailPoint - Good to have
Lead Systems Engineer/Programmer
- Designs and develops solutions to moderately complex application problems, system administration issues, or network concerns.
- Performs systems management and integration functions.
- Ensures that all systems, applications, software, and hardware are compliant with Corporate policy/procedures.
- Identifies issues and contributes to developing solutions.
- Maintains and may lead the process for documenting design.
- Works with Application Development and Quality Assurance and Testing teams to understand infrastructure needs during the development and testing processes.
- Ensures these needs are taken into account when developing infrastructure.
- Develops detailed project plans and tracks project progress.
- Evaluates the organization's existing infrastructure technology and researches and analyzes trends.
- Implements changes to the infrastructure technology that enhance its reliability and efficiency.
- Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred
- 4-6 years of related experience required
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Jersey City
Internal Jobcode: 45116
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Operations & Shared Technology-HR13644
Requisition Number: 1810719