BNY Mellon Careers
IntRep, HRBP_HRA & Admin
- Performs full range of HR administrative support and undertake complex assignments in China and APAC HR teams
- Coordinates with APAC Payroll team in India, external vendors and other relevant parties on all payroll administration. Performs governance responsibility to ensure accuracy and coordinates relevant internal functions to ensure smooth payroll delivery.
- Prepares regular reports inclusive of regulatory reporting, internal and external audit reports, and other reports to government authorities with the guidance from senior HR members
- Supports the onboarding of new hires by preparing employment contracts, administering background checks and coordinating the onboarding activities with the new joiners and all relevant parties
- Supports off-boarding activities including final payment calculation, processing employment certificate and other necessary exit procedures
- Administers HR related processes and programs including temporary staff administration, benefits enrollment, compensation & benefits support, payment administration and ad hoc reporting
- Coordinates with the regional HR Advisory team and Communities of Expertise (CoE) in delivering HR services to the employees and managers
- As part of the APAC myHR team, provides supports to other HR calendar driven events & projects
- 3-5 years of HR Administration and Operations experience preferred in the multinational corporations
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese languages
- Bachelor’s degree holder or the equivalent
- Good understanding of China Labour Law and relevant employment legislation.
- A good team player with excellent communication and problem solving skills, able to interact with all levels professionally
- Ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities in a fast paced environment, while meeting deadlines. Ability to adapt to change as it occurs in numerous areas within HR.
- Detail orientated, be able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and maintain confidentiality
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Office and Peoplesoft
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Human Resources is invested in helping BNY Mellon achieve business success by building a winning, high-performance culture that stems from great talent, leadership, learning and diversity; and partnering with employees to provide the tools and resources necessary to support successful career growth and help ensure employees' wellbeing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: China-Shanghai-Shanghai
Job: Human Resources
Internal Jobcode: 75109
Organization: HR Institutional Intl-HR08684
Requisition Number: 1810731