BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Fund Accountant
- Reviews data and assists in resolving escalated problems that may arise during the normal daily, weekly or monthly accounting and reporting.
- Tracks data and maintains accounting records for funds of higher complexity in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Assists in establishing data maintenance and summarization processes to improve team efficiency and best support the accounting team.
- Leads team in preparing system-generated reports. Coordinates review of reports and the sharing of reports with accounting teams.
- Reviews work of junior team members. Regularly works with client staff to exchange information with respect to cash, accounting, and reporting of daily and monthly client activities and initiatives.
- Communicates data needs and answers client questions. Assists in identifying and implementing process improvements to reduce audit and financial exposure and improve team efficiency.
- No direct reports. May have work allocation and team lead responsibilities.
- Supports the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in accounting support preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Ireland-Cork-Cork
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70512
Organization: Glb Fund Accnt & Fund Admin-HR13984
Requisition Number: 1810763