BNY Mellon Careers
Application Support Specialist
As an Application Support Specialist you will be responsible for designing and developing solutions to complex application problems, system administration issues or network concerns. You will be also responsible for performing systems management and integration functions.
You will have an opportunity to work within the TSG-DSED-Third Party Application Services team. The team is responsible for products that support the following services:
· Harvest (source code management)
· Web Hosting (ColdFusion and some familiarity with WebSphere)
· Reporting (Actuate eReporting)
· Tape encryption software (IBM TKLM)
· Fax\Messaging (RightFax)
· Content management (IBM Content Management products)
· Digital Certificate administration
· supporting a variety of products. The activities include engineering, configuration and support. Among these responsibilities, there will be functions related to projects, BAU efforts and production support.
· working closely with external vendors to provide infrastructure needs.
· working closely with Application Development teams to understand infrastructure needs during the development and testing processes.
· developing detailed project plans. They will monitor project progress and provides regular status reports.
· evaluating the organization's existing infrastructure technology and researches and analyzes trends. Recommending and implementing upgrades that enhance its reliability and efficiency.
· ability to learn fast
· min 2 years of experience in working as an application support
· willingness to develop
· ability to manage applications
· nice to have- experience in scripting- might be Python or VB
· nice to have- Digital Certificates administration
· operating skillset
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement: Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883). I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office - Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited -1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV - 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom, Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60116
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1810895