BNY Mellon Careers
Application Developer & Support (Python/Java/API/IBM tools)
- Assists in designing and developing solutions to application problems or system administration issues. Solutions developed in Java, Python or other suitable language.
- Performs systems management and integration functions.
- Assists in ensuring that all systems, applications, software, and hardware are compliant with Corporate policy/procedures.
- Creates and maintains application and systems documentation.
- Works with team, assisting with application development, testing, deployment and validation during the software development lifecycle.
- Assists in implementing changes to the organization's technology that enhance its reliability and efficiency.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
- 0-1 years of experience required, related internship experience is a plus.
- Full time contract of employment
- Working Hours : Monday-Friday 8:00/10:00 – 16:15/18:15
- Location : Aquarius Building ul.Swobodna 3
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60057
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1810900