BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Analyst (Compensation Analyst)
We are looking for a Compensation Consultant to join our HR team at BNY Mellon. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the team on various compensation related analysis and projects, ranging from job architecture and leveling, monitoring & tracking equity awards, and reviewing local market pay requirements and trends. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and is highly analytical, and has a strong grasp of excel skills. If you come from an HR Info Systems role or background, this would be an ideal pivot into a Compensation Partner track from a career development perspective.
· Partner with Sr. Compensation Partners and HR Business Partners to execute on compensation service delivery of innovative pay programs and develop a wide range of compensation analytics to support the respective business areas.
· Work closely with client facing compensation partners and support the business through analysis and guidance on compensation programs, market analysis and identifying trends, and incentive pay programs during the annual year-end process.
· Support the development, review and interpretation of compensation analysis and communicate recommendations to, but not limited to, total compensation issue structuring new hire offer packages, incentive comp design, reconciliation and analysis.
· Engage and contribute on small-to-medium scale technical compensation projects/initiatives or may conduct research and data analysis on larger scale projects that are cross functional and global in nature.
· Establish working relationships with HR Business Partners and Business Managers. Provides general advice and guidance in all compensation matters.
· Contribute to the ongoing review of global comp programs, policies and processes for a specific line of business/geography, to ensure overall competitiveness and alignment with business strategy and objectives.
QualificationsMin Qualifications Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree preferred. 1-3 years of total work experience preferred. Basic knowledge of technical and legal aspects of Compensation and HR preferred. Must have technical expertise in applications such as Excel, Access, HR systems, etc.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Human Resources is invested in helping BNY Mellon achieve business success by building a winning, high-performance culture that stems from great talent, leadership, learning and diversity; and partnering with employees to provide the tools and resources necessary to support successful career growth and help ensure employees' wellbeing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70186
Job: Human Resources
Organization: HR Compensation & Benefits-HR06282
Requisition Number: 1810993