BNY Mellon Careers
Relationship Manager - Asset Servicing (Malaysia)
- Develops and executes strategic account plan for managing existing client relationships with a focus on revenue retention and growth achieved by expanding wallet share and wider products penetration.
- Serves as a trusted advisor to clients and ensure sustained client engagement through consultative approach and thought-leaderships.
- Enhances client experience by collaborating within the business as well as other lines of business of the firm to develop holistic client focus solutions.
- Acts as the client advocate, articulates client challenges with internal stakeholders to develop client centric solutions in a risk mitigated manner.
- Leads cross products and sales efforts to develop segment based investment servicing solutions for existing clients.
- Works closely with Sales on prospecting new clients in existing and new segments including official institutions, pensions, asset managers, and insurance companies.
- Conducts client meetings at multiple levels ranging from strategic to tactical discussions.
- Ensures client onboarding and/or risk management activities are conducted and captured (KYC, Business Acceptance etc.).
- Attends industry events and conferences to remain visible in the market and remain current on current on industry trends and competitor landscape.
- Strong self-starter with senior calling capability and presentation skills
- Knowledge of institution clients - official institutions, banks, insurance companies, and fund companies in South Asia
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in financial industry.
- Experience in relationship management or client facing functions is preferred.
- Fluent in English/proficiency in Bahasa is an asset.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Malaysia-Wilayah Persekutuan-Kuala Lumpur
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70004
Organization: AS Global Front Office-HR16987
Requisition Number: 1811460