BNY Mellon Careers
Principal, European Marketing
- Leads the planning and execution of marketing strategy for the Asset Servicing business across Germany and Northern Europe in support of the firm’s key strategic initiatives and business goals.
- Works with product, sales and relationship management teams to develop and implement marketing and communication plans in addition to day-to-day support of brand awareness, client acquisition, and client and employee engagement
- Works closely with colleagues in London, APAC and the US to deliver global marketing strategy, messaging and campaigns in as relevant.
- Strong writing and communications skills. Cultivates collaborative relationships with multiple business stakeholders and external partners and agencies to deliver programs. Works in partnership with Asset Servicing events team (London based) to deliver regional events.
- Develops and manages annual planning process and results reporting to primary business stakeholders.
- Influences necessary resources and involves others in decision making to secure necessary buy in. Actively seeks input to make timely and well informed decisions. Considers all relevant factors and makes sound decisions.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the market competition and challenges the status quo to raise standards and common practices. Encourages diverse thinking to promote and nurture innovation.
- Promotes a sense of urgency and establishes individual accountability supporting functional and business initiatives. Shows persistence in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles.
- Manages financial resources including budget, expenses.
- Models and champions firms values such diversity, teamwork, client focus, integrity and excellence.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of work experience required
- Extensive relevant experience of working in a marketing function; experience in the securities or financial services industry in Germany is preferred.
- Native German speaker, plus English language a must
- Minimum of 10 years of experience preferred
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon Investment Services provides a comprehensive range of services that are unrivaled in scale, precision and quality. Our services have the power to enhance transparency, maximize liquidity and mitigate risks.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Germany-Hessen-Frankfurt
Internal Jobcode: 09704
Organization: IS Other New-HR17164
Requisition Number: 1811569