BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Analyst, Client Service
The Lead Analyst, Client Services, works with external clients to resolve complex day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon. The Lead Analysts also acts as assistant to the CS Manager of the team.
· Supports clients in addressing and resolving complex operational and technical issues and ensuring requests are executed. Applies advanced problem solving skills, judgement, and experience to analyze information. Uses developed communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
· Resolves complex or non-routine client issues or inquires, as needed.
· Uses in-depth knowledge of client issues and needs to contribute to business development efforts. Uses understanding of BNY Mellon products and services to best propose expanded offerings to clients for front office consideration.
· Leads and participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience. Helps develop process improvements.
· Acts as assistant to the CS Manager of this specific client service team in the day-to-day organization of the team (i.e. team organization, workload distribution, first level escalation contact, active coaching of team members, …) .
No direct reports; provides guidance to less experienced team members.
Supports multiple, complex client accounts. Supports the manager in daily management of the team.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
5-7 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
Extra language skills are an asset (e.g. Nordic languages)
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Belgium-Brussels-Capital Region-Brussels
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70104
Organization: Custody Client Service-HR09095
Requisition Number: 1811635