BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Manager, Marketing & Communication
The role will be part of global marketing team based in the US. Role will be mainly responsible for supporting business development and brand promotion in the EMEA region.
- Plans and executes EMEA go-to-market plans in support of Eagle’s solutions, a Portfolio Management suite of Data Management, Investment Accounting, and Performance Measurement. Plan and track activities and maintain a marketing budget
- Supports the full mix of marketing activities
- Is responsible for managing the EMEA Eagle Brand, overseeing all production of Eagle’s promotional materials, marketing through media channels, and managing vendor relationships to support all of Eagle’s marketing endeavors
- Supports social media activities
- Create and execute marketing campaigns to build awareness and generate leads
- Support marketing events where Eagle is hosting or participating in industry events
- Creates and executes marketing strategies for Eagle brand
- Captures analytics and metrics around work being delivered, analyzes results and adjust proper action
- Represents Eagle company at meetings with internal and external stakeholders/ clients
- Supports corporate website development in terms of content creation and management
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to lead ad-hoc groups to achieve objectives
- B2B marketing experience, including account based marketing activities
- Proven track record in the marketing of complex global brands and supporting the sales process
- Knowledge of financial services technology is preferred
- Experience in investment sector is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software products
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud preferred
- Exceptional written and oral skills
- Ability to manage people and grow skill-sets
- BS/BA in Marketing, Communications, English or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing field
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 85407
Organization: AS Eagle And Front Office-HR15484
Requisition Number: 1811884