BNY Mellon Careers
Principal Integration Architect
TECHNOLOGY SERVICES GROUP (TSG) is the central infrastructure services group with a proven track record of innovating to help BNY Mellon and its customers have most reliable, nimble and cost-effective solutions in the financial services market place. BNY Mellon App Engine technology is leading edge with industry first PasS/IaaS fully integrated solution, combined with enterprise standards for developers.
TSG is building next generation scalable, efficient data center as a service using the latest innovation infrastructure. Building on top of the cloud deployments in BNY Mellon, we are aggressively automating and bridging the green field cloud with the existing virtual computing environments.
The Integration Management Architect leads the design and development of highly complex application problems, system administration issues, or network concerns. Performs systems management and integration functions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide technical subject matter expertise and direction across all systems integration tasks.
- Interact with users on product and platform to define requirements for application and infrastructure
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned and seek to leverage these in products and services as appropriate
- Evaluate enterprise capabilities, architectures, system design concepts, requirements, risks and opportunities, and processes for integration, test, evaluation and transition impacts.
- Leverage Infrastructure Product catalog to identify existing patterns and check against requirements to avoid redundancy
- Evaluate functional, technical, and non-function requirements (e.g., transactions per second, capacity, peak performance of services)
- Establish standards, practices, and procedures for integrating, testing, evaluating and transitioning systems and enterprise capabilities, and coordinates with stakeholders.
- Develop, review and evaluate systems integration plans for adherence to government directives, standards, and guideline to ensure specifications are in line with requirements.
- Coordinate system integration, test, evaluation and transition activities with other organizations.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required, advanced degree is preferred.
- Minimum of Ten (10) years of related experience is required.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organization skills
- Exceptional teaming skills
- Knowledge of systems requirements, validation, and verification concepts
- Ability to conduct technical analysis of product anomalies and communicate effectively the resolution to the problem
- Business Application Understanding
- Modifying/Creating visual diagrams with MS Visio or Gliffy
- Ability to work comfortably with business and technical personnel
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60199
Organization: Tech Prod Services-HR17024
Requisition Number: 1811984