BNY Mellon Careers
Office Manager - Pershing, Sydney
Founded in 1939, Pershing LLC has more than 1,600 clients worldwide and more than $1 trillion in global client assets. Pershing Securities Australia maintains a strong local presence backed by the strength of a global leader.
Pershing provides critical business process, financial and technology solutions for financial organizations around the globe. We operate behind the scenes to power transformational change for broker-dealers, registered investment advisors, independent financial advisers, hedge fund and '40 Act fund managers and individual investors.
- Support the CEO and COO of Pershing, with diary management, room bookings, raising system approvals, expense management and prioritizing issues as required
- Coordinating on boarding and off-boarding processes of contract workers and new staff
- Work closely with stake holders and facility management to facilitate both changes and efficient running of the office; such as seating arrangements, office supplies, kitchen supplies, record management and file archiving
- Coordinate with building management regarding temporary Pershing office space
- Act as point of contact for all administrative processes
- Manage sensitive/confidential information appropriately
- Responsible for minute taking and distribution of board papers as required
- Manages internal and external mail and couriers, organization charts and contact lists (for BNCP purposes)
- Supporting social activities and client events as required (e.g. bookings, catering, travel as needed)
Previous experience working with senior stake-holders whilst concurrently managing the administrative function of a growing department / business is preferred
Experience leading and being responsible for the completion of administration tasks whilst collaborating with senior stake holders
Well versed managing confidential / sensitive information appropriately
Proven experience with IT to include, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc
Previous FS / Banking experience is preferred
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Pershing provides critical business process, financial and technology solutions for financial organizations around the globe. We operate behind the scenes to power transformational change for broker-dealers, registered investment advisors, independent financial advisers, hedge fund and '40 Act fund managers and individual investors. We strive to be innovators, developing open architecture technology and financial solutions to support our customers' growth. We advocate on behalf of our customers and help them respond to regulatory reform and drive positive outcomes for our industry and investors. From our core business as an industry-leading trade execution, clearing and custody provider, we have evolved into a global multifaceted firm that provides investment solutions, forward-thinking technology-driven efficiencies, practice management and service excellence.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Job: General Mgmt / Admin
Internal Jobcode: 76002
Organization: Pershing SEC Australia-HR16948
Requisition Number: 1812002