BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Specialist, Project Manager - AIS
- Conducts complex analyses and reporting in support of general business operations, special projects/initiatives and/or strategic/operational planning activities.
- Often assigned as a project lead on business unit initiatives and will enlist support from more junior staff or peers.
- Defines and develops new approaches to required analytics.
- Determines where measurement gaps exist and devises new metrics or reports to fill those gaps.
- Reviews operational data/metrics, analyzes and synthesizes the data, then compiles into reports or presentations.
- Navigates across the business to effectively complete tasks.
- Develops consultative partnerships with internal teams and leaders to understand their strategic objectives, key performance indicators and reporting requirements.
- Communicates with internal teams and leaders to stay abreast of organization and function operations and is familiar with company practices relevant to metrics, performance indicators, reporting protocols, etc.
- Leads special projects/initiatives for the function or business unit.
- Serves as a resource to more junior staff on complex or unprecedented issues.
- Collaborates with and supports leaders and their teams to ensure analytical and reporting needs are aligned, and supports business and operating results.
- No direct reports.
- Provides guidance to less experienced staff.
- Leads projects including assigning work and monitoring quality and completion.
- Contributes to the achievement of function or business unit objectives.
- Work product supports data-driven decision-making by team, functional or business unit leaders.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 7-10 years of total work experience preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Ireland-Dublin-Dublin
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70157
Organization: Program Management-HR07464
Requisition Number: 1812055