BNY Mellon Careers
ExecMgr, Digital Mktg - Head of Digital Marketing
The Global Head of Digital Marketing is the cross-disciplinary leader who defines, manages and evangelizes the brand’s digital-first marketing strategy across the enterprise. Our digital marketing leader drives client-centric and global-minded strategies to enhance and innovate the effectiveness of the digital brand experience for our clients, while enabling an efficient digital marketing culture for delivering fast-moving, scalable and cross-line-of-business digital projects against the shared enterprise strategy.Role Responsibilities:
- Create an enterprise digital strategy and roadmap for BNY Mellon. Craft strategic roadmap for corporate and shared line-of-business that connects and drives the client digital journey across the enterprise and lines of business. Drive to revenue. Connect the digital brand and prospect experience to the day-to-day client & employee experience with teams such as corporate communications, corporate brand, sales, IT, HR, business leads and investor relations.
- Define digital strategy for site, social, search channels, in close partnership with corporate communications and business line marketers.
- Manage the strategy, roadmap and budget for enhancement initiatives for the corporate and partner business digital web properties
- Oversee the marketing intelligence and analytics planning and stakeholder engagement around reporting.
- Build enterprise marketing technology stack strategy to enable enterprise level efficiency and stronger digital client experience. Understand diverse needs of the corporate, regional and line-of-business marketing teams. Plan, forecast and manage portfolio of vendors, agencies and consultants across brand, content, technology, design and development.
- Ensure our risk and resiliency planning is proactive and efficient for legal, regulatory requirements on digital-marketing related channels (ex: accessibility, privacy and information security)
- Build strong team of digital marketing leaders and their multidisciplinary team members within operations, marketing, analytics, UX and CX. Provide digital strategy, guidelines and tools for business line marketers.
- Drive stakeholder interest, participation and buy-in for digital marketing initiatives, while partnering with them to enable their unique digital marketing journey for their distinct business needs
In order to feel confident and deliver scalable outcomes across the enterprise, you should have experience and domain knowledge in the following areas:
- Formalizing and evangelizing a future state digital marketing strategy, while enabling cross-disciplinary teams to deliver against shared, actionable roadmaps with daily guidance and decision-making
- Directing teams with a client-centric, digital-first, and iterative approaches to problem solving
- Sharing holistic knowledge of marketing technology and journey-driven digital touchpoint management
- Deeply understands the invaluable priority brand in the connected world and how intelligence, user experience, technology and content are to the lives of the invested world
- Place a critical priority of design quality, consistency and impact across the organization and take a systematic methodology to managing a global brand within an ecosystem of unique digital channels
QualificationsBachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required, Design related degree highly desired MBA or MS is preferred
15+ years of total work experience managing a global digital team across an enterprise, with 5-7 years of management experience, preferred Experience working in a regulated industry a plus Content management, systems analysis, and program development with related supervisory, management and administrative experience preferred Experience in the securities or financial services industries is a plus
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 85439
Requisition Number: 1812057