Global Risk Solutions (GRS) provides innovative and integrated solutions as a leading global provider of performance measurement, analytics and attribution services to Multi National, Corporate, Insurance, Investment Manager and Local Authority/Government clients, pension funds and consultants.
The team has responsibility for timely and accurate reporting for a range of BNY Mellon Asset Servicing accounting and outsourcing affiliates. We report on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual or ad-hoc basis and our services are accessed via the internet, desktop or customised hardcopy reports. We also provide regulatory reporting as part of a BNY Mellon service provided to clients in certain markets.
Provide high quality Investment Performance Or Investment Compliance Monitoring and Risk Measurement services to external and internal clients, ensuring output is accurate and delivered within pre-defined deadlines.
Lead the service delivery (Performance or Compliance and Risk) on one or more large, complex client relationship.
Recognised Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the department with proven track record of knowledge sharing, procedure writing and training in those areas.
Key role in high quality performance reporting for top tier clients.
Accountable for the timeliness, accuracy and quality of reports based on client specific deadlines.
Work closely with internal teams, external suppliers and other parties to provide a continuous high level of client service, with pro-active client dealings and prompt turnaround and tracking of queries and resolution of issues.
Provide effective communication of all work undertaken. Keeping management fully updated regarding any service delays or client issues by escalating promptly and providing supporting information as required.
Action and monitor ad-hoc client requests through relationship managers and directly as appropriate. Track effort and monitor to successful resolution.
Conduct change management activities (e.g. new benchmarks, fund restructures etc.)
Lead in the completion of client projects (e.g. configuring net and gross reporting)
Actively maintain accurate client information held in the GRS database.
Actively maintain accurate client documentation and procedures.
Proactively identify and lead efficiencies and improvements to existing processes and procedures.
Participate on project teams to support team initiatives, including User Acceptance Testing.
Proactively identify and pursue own training needs.
Promote a positive and professional work environment.
Lead with training documentation and participate in various training initiatives at a team and departmental level.
Lead the implementation of new services for clients. This may include:
collating initial requirements
determining appropriate reporting options
undertaking accurate system configuration and database population
development of effective report production processes
implementation of quality controls
report delivery and initial reporting analysis and interpretation for clients
A strong understanding of Investment Performance Measurement to include knowledge of performance methodology and the principles of attribution.
- A strong understanding of Investment Compliance Monitoring to include knowledge of investment instrument characteristics and behaviour. Knowledge of Risk Measurement methodology and principles.
- Proven record of excellent client service and leadership of key client relationships.
- Extensive experience in the preparation of analytical or financial reports or numerical data.
- Experience of coordinating / managing a group of people for a project or event is advantageous.
- Excellent numerical skills, with accurate manipulation, analysis and checking of figure work.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office products, in particular manipulating Excel spreadsheets. Utilising advanced functions would be desirable.
- Experience working with large and complex databases and an ability to understand how they function/interact.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Finance/Stats/Maths related experience or degree is essential.
- Certificate of Investment Performance Measurement (CIPM, CFA Institute) qualification is advantageous.
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: PAS17
Organization: Asset Servicing-HR06026
Requisition Number: 1812114