BNY Mellon Careers
SrGrpMgr, Digital Mktg (Digital Marketing Technology and Governance)
The Director of Digital Marketing Technology and Data Governance, in Digital Marketing, is a technical systems thinker that will manage in-house and third-party marketing technology platforms and solutions. This Director will develop the long-term strategy for enterprise-wide technologies that enable BNY Mellon global digital marketing to create engaging client experiences and drive business development. The Director will also lead the development of the digital marketing technology and third-party governance strategy, define technical requirements, develop implementation and QA processes to ensure BNY Mellon digital experiences are accessible, secure and comply with regulatory requirements.Role Responsibilities:
- Define long-term marketing technology roadmap that inspires innovation and drives scale, efficiency, customer intelligence, CX/UX and business revenue as well as mitigates risk. Develop internal and third-party relationships to ensure collective alignment and endorsement of marketing technology vision, development processes and compliance protocols.
- Serve as subject matter expert on marketing technology and data governance across the enterprise.
- Lead cross-functional review and governance of all marketing technologies used to build awareness, engage key audiences, drive lead generation, manage/share data and ensure regulatory compliance (e.g. GDPR, E-Privacy Regulation).
- Build multi-year, global risk, compliance and operations strategies for delivering industry-leading representation of our client and user experience
- Assess, evolve and prioritize the strategic initiatives through road mapping and business case assessments
- Lead the marketing technical activities for and expand the technical knowledge and proficiency for ethical and compliance domains such as accessibility, data privacy (GDPR), cyber security, etc.
- Inform, advise and educate leaders and teams on preferred technologies and associated development processes, access and adherence plans, guidelines and support to ensure brand consistency at global scale.
- Manage day-to-day project management of priority technology, regulatory, legal, access and adherence programs for digital marketing channels.
- Manage third-parties and collaborate with strategic partners to support the continuous journey of delivering innovative, accessible and adherent digital marketing ecosystem.
- Engage Legal, Risk and Compliance, line-of-business marketing and regional marketing teams to become more autonomous with domain training in access and adherence programs
QualificationsBachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required; preferably in Technology or Computer Science MBA or MS or other advanced degree preferred 12-15 years of total work experience, with 3-5 years of management experience Experience in an enterprise wide role is a plus Experience working in a regulatory company a plus Content management, systems analysis, and program development with related supervisory, management and administrative experience preferred Experience in the securities or financial services industries is a plus
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 85438
Requisition Number: 1812116