BNY Mellon Careers
Senior. Representative, Client Service - Corporate Trust
In 1958, BNY Mellon opened its first Representative Office in Hong Kong. Since that time, BNY Mellon’s presence has grown to include the Hong Kong Branch, which has been in operation since 1984, as well as a locally incorporated Investment Management entity. Hong Kong now serves as the Asia Pacific Regional Headquarters with over 200 employees.
As the investments company for the world, BNY Mellon specializes in providing investment management, wealth management and investment services, helping our clients meet their needs throughout multiple investment lifecycles.
- Serves as the technical expert for complex transactions and processes on a daily basis and provides work direction for the team.
- Independently assists clients by responding to complex phone, email and other inquiries regarding company products, services and procedures.
- Responds to client questions on BNY Mellon product features and provides technical assistance for the most complex issues that have been escalated by junior team members.
- Researches and resolves complex operational or client issues.
- Assists in identifying trends in client issues and proposing solutions. Provides status updates on problem resolution and outstanding issues to other teams.
- Directs inquiries to the appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Assists with process improvement by contributing ideas to improve team efficiency. May lead staff on specific projects.
- Coordinates implementation of resulting process changes for the team.
- Provides guidance to less experienced staff.
- May serves as the team leader for a team of support staff Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
- Helps develop and contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in financial services, in an operational area and/or client services preferred
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Job: Corporate Trust
Internal Jobcode: 70108
Organization: Corporate Trust-HR06320
Requisition Number: 1812203