BNY Mellon Careers
Production Support Manager II
- The successful candidate will be part of an innovative and talented team of individuals working on production support activities in a global and diverse environment, helping establish a “follow the sun” support model inside BNY-Mellon.
- Manage production support activities for all major systems and related subsystems to ensure the integrity of computer-generated data.
- Manage the daily activities of production control and computer personnel to ensure timely and effective reporting, tracking, follow-up and communication of problems with the user community.
- Oversee activities to accurately track and report event management information, including determining root cause, business impact, resolution, and recommendations for changes to mitigate future occurrences, including changes to workflow improvements.
- Proactively develop performance standards for tracking and progress monitoring.
- Monitor changes to applications and their operating environment, analyse any complex issues and recommend technical solutions on application problems.
- Willing to take over interim 24X7 on-call service while a “follow the sun” support model is being built, effectively managing tasks, and ensuring timely escalation of significant support issues.
- Self-motivated, flexible, reliable. Must be able to work independently, manage time efficiently, quickly learn new technologies.
- Good attention to detail. Diligent approach to problem-solving and client service.
- Good team player. Works well with teams across regions.
- Good Communication skills. Must be able to communicate technical issues to technology and business stakeholders with a variety of backgrounds.
- UNIX shell scripting
- Relational Database (Oracle / working knowledge of SQL)
- Microsoft Office
- After the familiarisation phase, the jobholder must have thorough knowledge of company's IT infrastructure.
- Good experience in reviewing proposed changes, assessing potential consequences and effectively managing wide-impact changes to the production environment.
- Knowledge in the application related programming language (Final)
- Scheduling System tools
- Monitoring tools – Dynatrace, HPOV, Moogsoft
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Germany--
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 50115
Organization: Asset Servicing Technology-HR07302
Requisition Number: 1812245