BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Manager, Service Delivery - HR Service Center
The Human Resources (HR) Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for leading and managing a team of HR Service Delivery Representatives dedicated to serving BNY Mellon. The team is responsible for administration of HR activities and projects, as well as responding to staff HR related queries via phone and case management tool. The Manager is also responsible for establishing an environment which promotes superior customer service. This is achieved by monitoring all work flow, reporting, and continuously looking to improve processes and procedures whenever possible.
The ideal candidate for this role is knowledgeable about HR and is highly organized, tech savvy and data driven. They have strong customer service and process improvement skills. They also possess a leadership skillset, with the ability to coach and give immediate feedback, as well as develop their teams. Responsibilities:
- Lead day to day operations of the HR Call Center
- Manage, motivate, and develop staff through delegation, consultation, support and evaluation
- Coach team members to identify root cause and solutions for queries
- Manage a team execution of assigned service delivery activities and solutions ensuring quality, timeliness and data accuracy
- Develop and execute service delivery processes including policies, procedures with operational efficiency and a high touch customer service experience in mind
- Drive a “one HR” approach by partnering with global counterparts to ensure standardization across call center processes where applicable
- Use reporting and data measurements to monitor and continuously improve call center performance and workloads
- Establish and ensure client service level agreements are met on a consistent basis
- Ensure procedures meet business needs and comply with organizational policies and/or country laws, policies and regulations
- Serve as an escalation point for highly complex or unprecedented issues
- Initiates the development and implementation of HR Service Delivery center policies/objectives
- Stay abreast of legislative changes and develop solutions to implement process adjustments in response to these changes
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor‘s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Preferred Qualifications:
- 6-7 years of total work experience with 2-4 years of management experience
- 5+ years of progressive HR experience, ideally in an HR Business Partner or Advisor role
- PHR or SPHR Certification
- Retail HR experience and/or Call Center HR leadership experience
- Experience with case management systems
- Demonstrated experience in partnering with managers to deliver HR solutions
- Proven ability to engage, interact, and influence business outcomes
- Comfortable handling complex HR issues and communicating both horizontally and vertically
- Superior management skills, ability to coach and develop junior level talent
- Superior influencing skills with an ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy
- Passion for customer service
- HR Shared Services experience
- Comfortable handling complex HR issues and communicating both horizontally and vertically.
- Cloud based technology experience (Workday)
- Ability to handle sensitive and highly personal information on a daily basis
- Ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization and inspire diverse teams
- Strong data analysis skills
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Human Resources is invested in helping BNY Mellon achieve business success by building a winning, high-performance culture that stems from great talent, leadership, learning and diversity; and partnering with employees to provide the tools and resources necessary to support successful career growth and help ensure employees' wellbeing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 75047
Job: Human Resources
Organization: HR Solutions Center-HR06284
Requisition Number: 1812270