BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Mgr, Client Edu/Training
- To work closely with EMEA and North American counterparts
- To provide management oversight and contribute to telephone and email support on proprietary banking software products, and ensure the team is effectively using the telephone system and call logging products in accordance with guidelines
- To support onboarding and implementation of new and existing Clients, and provide Client Training and demonstrations on the Company platforms in person or via webex
- To present solutions to a diverse range of product queries including general functionality and training, admin, Tier 1 technical advice, while also supporting the more in-depth business related queries
- To display excellent communication skills and establish a positive rapport with Clients, be in close collaboration with the internal Lines of Business, including the ability to portray a polite and helpful persona to all stakeholders at all times
- To utilize defined escalatory procedures to ensure issues are escalated and managed in timely, efficient and effective manner
- To work as part of a dynamic team embracing change and advancement, and contributing to Training & Support Desk initiatives across the GCAS Global Team
- To meet KPI standards and adhere legal and regulatory obligations
- To support advancement of technology & migration activities, be in close collaboration with Product Management, and keeping all stakeholders engaged and updated
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in Learning and Development or related field is required
- 5-7 years of total work experience with at least 0-1 years in management preferred. Experience in training delivery or content design preferred. Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Internal Jobcode: 70070
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1812291