BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Analyst - Administration and Planning
Under the direction of Managers for the business or function supported, this individual will undertake projects of moderate impact within the business or function. Environment is fast paced and team oriented and offers opportunity for growth and development. Specific responsibilities may include:
- Provides support and acts as a communication liaison within the business on projects and assists with improvement initiatives and the implementation of policies, standards, and/or processes.
- Regularly reviews project implementation statuses and provides feedback on progress as needed.
- Performs research and conducts data analysis to assist with strategic initiatives.
- Role will require extensive use of MS Office products such as Excel and Powerpoint.
- Collaborates/partners with various lines of business on project execution.
- Assists in planning and administering business-led programs such as people-related management, global location strategy, meeting management, etc.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
QualificationsBachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience required 2-3 years of experience in financial services or business partner function preferred; experience in the securities industry is a plus.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 70699
Job: General Mgmt / Admin
Organization: Client Experience Admin-HR16349
Requisition Number: 1812296