BNY Mellon Careers
Manager, Client Service (Service Director)
- Manages a client service team responsible for providing quality client experience on a daily basis.
- Maintains familiarity with industry best practices and maintains a small roster of clients.
- Coordinates and directs the daily operations of a client service team.
- Monitors work metrics and standards.
- Resolves team issues as required.
- Resolves complex or non-routine client issues or inquiries as needed.
- Maintains relationships with business teams to report client trends and needs.
- May use knowledge of client issues to contribute to business development efforts.
- Manages internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
- Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Manages a Client Administration team. Responsible for the achievement of team goals and objectives, talent management and supervision of team members.
- Team supports a selected number of client accounts ranging from moderate to highly complex.
Bachelor degree with at least 5 years of custody/market experience. Team management experience required. Experience in custody operations and strong client servicing skills.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70101
Organization: Service Directors-HR16351
Requisition Number: 1812407