BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist, Client Service
- Work with external clients to resolve the most complex day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Lead team members in providing support to major clients in addressing and resolving complex operational and technical issues and ensuring requests are executed.
- Apply advanced problem solving skills, judgement, and experience to analyze information.
- Use developed communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provide key individuals at assigned clients information related to BNY Mellon's products and services representing a broad array of lines of business and geographies and leverages an in-depth understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings.
- Proactively assist clients in reviewing potential business needs and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Resolve the most complex or non-routine client issues or inquires, as needed.
- Use in-depth knowledge of client issues and needs to contribute to business development efforts.
- Use broad understanding of BNY Mellon products and services to best propose expanded offerings to clients for front office consideration.
- Lead and participate in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
- Use knowledge of client services best practices and BNY Mellon client needs to help develop process improvements.
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- Support multiple, complex client accounts.
Bachelor degree with at least 7 years of relevant work experience in Banking preferred. Experience in an operational area and client servicing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Korea, Republic of-Seoul-Yeongdeungpo-gu
Internal Jobcode: 70103
Organization: Service Directors-HR16351
Requisition Number: 1812409